If you wish to add another user to Arlo account and set their accessibility as per requirements, then the steps that you would have to undertake are as mentioned below:
• Access the Arlo app and then sign into your account.
• Further, navigate to the settings option and click on the account tab.
• Now click on the “Grant Access” option.
• You would have to click on the ‘+’ option and then enter your valid email ID.
• You would then have to tap on the camera option which would provide you with access to it.
• Now if you wish to grant the administrative rights to the user, then you would have to move the slider for ‘Allow access rights.’
• Then you have to click on the option which would allow you to send the invite.
• Finally, the request status would be visible as pending until the users accept the invitation.
If you are unable to successfully follow the above given steps, then you can promptly connect with arlo Customer Support
and avail the required guidance for getting the work done.
Read More:-arlo Customer Service Phone Number